OUR DOORS ARE LOCKED
DON'T WORRY WE ARE OPEN
While we do continue to be operational, things certainly have not been "business as usual", and we appreciate the patience and understanding all of our clients have shown us while we navigate through this together. As the situation changes, we have continued to adapt our protocols to meet current AHS and ABVMA recommendations. Some changes of note:
1) We are now essentially "closed to the public", meaning to respect social distancing requirements we are now only performing "no-contact" exams. All clients will be asked to wait in their vehicle while we examine their pet, and intakes, updates, and discharge instruction communications will be completed over the phone. Exceptions will still be made for humane euthanasias, in which case PPE will be utilized by our medical staff and provided for clients who attend (a maximum of 2 family members).
2) We will be temporarily suspending our Thursday evening hours, and will be open from 8:30am-5:30pm, Monday to Friday. We will also continue to be open Saturdays from 9am-2pm.
3) As we are not currently allowing public access, all payments must be done over the phone using a credit card, or by e-transfer.
4) To preserve PPE and reserve staff for more urgent patients, we are currently not performing routine nailtrims, neuters, or general dental cleanings. Anal gland expressions, spay surgeries, and dental extractions will still be performed.
5) Please continue to be patient with us as we deal with a much larger volume of phone calls. If you reach our voicemail, please leave us a message and we will respond as soon as a staff member is available.
We understand that these are very uncertain and stressful times, and we appreciate all of the love and support we have received from our valued clients. Please know that your family members are important to us and we will continue to provide quality care to the greatest of our abilities.
Again, we thank-you for your understanding and patience as we work through these current challenges. We hope things get back to "normal" again quickly and to see all of our fantastic clients face-to-face again soon!